Guess who's coming to dinner?

>  TBerk is working on the meeting place as we speak.

Well yeah but...

> Simple. We just all meet at Chevy's at 6-7ish. Saturday night... hmm, we
> might want to get there earlier like 5 O'clock so we can dominate the
> parking lot and table situation.
>
> "Shawn, party of 60 - Shawn, party of 60".
>
> That would be cool.

Looks like Ch'evy's is the easy answer. It's got tolerable Tex-Mex and
mixed drinks and it's easy to find. (And we went there last year) I've
been scouring the South Bay for the last two weeks, (found some Really
Cool Places too!) but most of them will suit my own tastes (brew pub,
sushi done right, indian, blues, etc. Defenitly fringe.), but not the
medium common denominator.  All the cool places _I_ go to are a half an
hour up the road in San Fran'.

Given this I will be making a reservation for the list in my name-
therefore I need a tentative head count of who will be coming to diner
on Sat.

You don't have to promise to be there but I need to make sure we don't
squeeze anybody out.

Party: Berk, Mr Berk. Stirred, not all shook up.
Location: Follows, (See this is were the popluar uprising kicks in; "We
don't don't want no  stinkin' Chevy's...")

Reply to me directly. And chop all this text out 1st. Hrmph.

TBerk
'sides, it's the folks not the food.
But then again...