Re: Starving for Fuel...

Hey, your fuel pump in the tank is probably bad. Pull the cover off of the
fuel tank sender and check for fuel coming from the line with an arrow
pointing to the front of the car. Remember to cycle the fuel pump while
doing this test. DONT BE SMOKING CIGARETTES OR ANYTHING. The pump is under
the hose fittings and they are about $75.
Good Luck!
Chris
'80 16V