----Original Message Follows----
From: VWN8@aol.com

So what is the head count on people coming from or through Sacramento? It
sounds like there will be a lot of people here thurs and fri night. I think
little pre-show get together is in order. Maybe we can caravan down together
on sat or hook up with the Sac-Watercooled crowd heading down early on sun
morning.

Nate