[tech] Engine Swap 1.8-> 2.0

  I started out wondering about putting in a 2.0 engine in the
rocco.  But I remember people saying that you could just put in the
bottom end and save a whole lot of trouble.

  Just what is involved with installing a 2.0 bottom end in my
rocco.  Is it a simple procedure or is it more involved, like a 16v
swap? What cars can they come out of? Can I still use my head and
transmission, exhause etc.  And what changes have to be made to the
fuel system?

  On a Scirocco related note.... I met some dude with a Mk1 today.
Got me thinking about how unbelieveably cool it is to drive a
Scirocco.  Damn this car is shweet.  I always take a second look
over my shoulder as I walk away.  Heh heh...don't we all though....

Sean Martin
87 8v