No Subject

I've also heard of people soldering the wires back on, with good results.

Anyway, it would involve taking out the distributor, then repairing it,
and (of course) installing the fixed distributor. If you can get a hold
of a working distributor at a low cost, it might be worth it to you to
just swap the whole thing (less downtime, less headache, etc.) That's
the way I would go, but I also have a bunch of junkyards around to seek
one out in.

BTW, what year is your rocco?

GL

Jonas