Re: mk1 headlight conversion, was: My new AIRDAM is on my MK1

Edward A Nilges wrote:

> >      http://24.5.122.61/andre/Kamei_spoiler/
>
> rock.jpg looks sweet. Who's is it? How easy is the headlight conversion?

   AFAIK it was some guy who lived up in British Columbia.  He was a
certified VW mechanic and totally striped the car, dipped it to remove
old paint, got it repainted and affixed the Mk2 Euro lights.  Riley
was the one who sent me the picture, only cuz he was peaked at the
interest in the car, but not its price tag.  I know he was selling it
but that was some time ago, so I can only assume it is sold.  Lets
hope that some day the owner joins the list, if they havent already
done so.  Sweet looking car for sure, and the body looks phenomenal.