Re: The scirocco-l survery you were taking...

yeah i am working on it
also working getting my car wich has 30 miles on a new motor  that does
not runn anymore becasue it is siezed up
so when i order all my goodies for the 2.1 conversion i will finish it
up and post it i have not forgotten but the car needs to run in order
for my life to operate correctly
jonas
have no fear it will be here
87 rocco 1.8-2.0 soon to be a 2.1