Re: Deal on 17MM hex sockets for the Tranny & other applications

<<So a few months ago I finally broke down and bought a $20+ship 17mm hex
socket.  It is a SK so i felt good buying the good stuff.  A couple days
after i bought it I found one in JC Whitney for $2.39.  Part Number
14AT4216B.   312-431-6102 is their phone #.  Anywho, just thought I'd spread
along a deal i found.  In case your wondering, I am in no way affiliated with
them and have never bought anything from them and think most of their stuff
is junk.>>

You should have tried a 17mm lug bolt and a pair of vice grips, works great,
if you have some spare lugs lying aroound.