Re: Scirocco.org update

>I was just wondering if the list member section would be updated anytime
>soon as I no longer have the car listed in there and I'd like to send in
>my new information.  I'm just bored and wondering.
>

>Rich Deede

Since I have the 'keys' to the front door, I'll be accepting scirocco.org
updates...and just as soon as I catch up with the rest of my very
hectic life, I was going to be soliciting input from the list.  Sound
good?  If you'd like to send me a package of new material, feel free
to do so.  I'll make the changes asap.  later.

Thanks!

==Brett