Re: speaking of struts...

>speaking of struts, I need a new set immediately.  What's a good quality
>set for my 84 8V?
>
>I don't race but I do drive fast and play a bit when the opportunity arises
>(mostly when I see a friend on the road).  Not to mention I live in
>southern PA where the roads are pretty nasty, so I need something to smooth
>the ride.
>
>Thank you for your [future] advice.  I always appreciate it.
>
>-Aaron

Depends on how deep your pockets are. :)  The no-nonsense, spare no
expense shock of choice are Bilsteins (when you want to deal with a
little nonsense like adjustability, then the answer is Koni).  If
you're a bit more frugal, then the Boge Turbogas shocks are pretty
decent upgrade from a whipped stock suspension.  They even work pretty
well with lowering springs.  Jim Jarrett has a set on his vert, with
H&R springs, the couple of times I've driven it, it's handled quite
well.

==Brett