Roadstar meeting and our own track running

A few days I got home from the Roadstar meeting in Holland. Nice
home was ok, got small oil leak on side of cylinder head that
killed my clutch disc before I know it was leaking but it's
replaced already.

Meeting in Holland was very nice, about 70 pics to go up on my
web page latest monday (well, maybe not all 70 but at least 20).
Beer was cheap and good tasting.

After going to a "rastplatze" in the middle of the night for
some leg stretching and seeing some strange guys flashing their
hand lights to me I desided to stop somewhere else and speeded
up, they waved more but I thought wrong time to stop for some
foreigners. Just before I should hit the motorway a car blocked
my way and another closed behind me, and out jumps a few persons
that later showed their police id. German police looking for
drugs since I came from Holland. Time to start breathing again.

A few hours of rest and today Scirocco-Corrado Club Sweden
rented and air place and made a short track for driving. Now I
must buy new shocks since my are totally shot, otherwise lots of
fun.

Tomorrow time for the real race track and some VR6 bashing. And
old race slicks are neat on the track, good grip and they don't
wear.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker