Re: Tighten _all_ the bolts

I can second that motion.  I lost a *gulp* brake caliper about a month ago,
some loctite probably would have saved the caliper from damage, my brakeline
(that got ripped in half), and my wheel that got torn up pretty bad...
Don't blame me, i stubbed my toe.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571