mostly non rocco [86 golf door panels]

Hey all,

Sorry for the non-rocco post but my friends Golf is having power lock problems (does not work at the drivers door) and he can not figure out how to get her door panels off. I looked for a second on the way to dinner tonight but they have changed so much from my 81 (surprise, surprise) Are they the the C-ring type that have to be pried out? I don't want to go and damage their interior just to learn so I turn the the Hall of Knowledge. Help if ya can.

TIA

rocco part. Well it got its exhaust leak fixed today. Had a local wrench work on it. Did a nice job, he also warmed up after he noticed all the mods and could list them as well a I could. Sound nice and quiet now. Was starting to smell in traffic. Took it up to Muir Woods and over Mt Tam to Fairfax on Monday. Talk about an awesome drive. No traffic, all out and then some. Now I know why I moved out here.

hey
Isn't there like a VW show somewhere in like the San Jose area in like a weekend or so????? I thought I heard that some wheres...

j.k.

see ya there....

mark hausler
'81 scirocco s