RE: online shopping

Actually, I've been looking for an alarm, too. Crutchfield seems to have a
nice selection, of course ;-) ! I don't know very much about alarms, and I'm
just learning about the different brands and features. I seem to end up
buying a lot of stuff at Best Buy (if you have them in your area)...

Listers: Anybody out there have any suggestions for alarm brands/retailers
that Mike and I might look into???

Neal