i am pittiful

i feel like i have let the whole list down man i am bummed this car is
turning in to a real nightmare. i am just really bummed i got no car and
no transportation. i hope if she is not ready tomarrwo i hope she is
ready for mon or tues or for that matter, thias year.
what am i goign to do
sorry guys   *Big Sigh*   SORRY!!!!
jonas
damn i want  a car that works
i thion k i might sell it and hitch hike every where