MK1 Owners please READ

I don't normally post stuff like this to the group but I saw these at Ebay and thought someone was looking for some a while back.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=102438659

Pair of tail lights from 1981 Scirocco S. Black trim no cracks or broken pieces. There are some very small marks on the yellow part of the lense. I have provided a close up picture for you to see. No electrical included. Payment to me made by money order. Please include $6.00 for shipping. Item shipped day after money order payment received. Good Luck.

Mark