Re: Hey, I'm finally on here!

Alright...  I wanna know who let her on here?!?   Sheesh..   somehow she
weasel'd her way into the cruise in, and now she's invading the list too....
whoever is watching the door isn't doing a very good job  ;)

Hehehe...  seriously though, Ellen, glad to have you aboard!

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm