Re: Hershey Scirocco Cruise in??

Hey Pete,
I guess you are talking about an autox at Harrisburg Farm Show?

Philly region has a Mini GP in Fairmount park on Aug.1, so that wipes
me out for your meet.

HOWEVER, I do have a proposition for you guys.  Every Friday I race
the Thunder Scirocco at Linda's Speedway on Rt. 72 up in Lititz
(lebanon).  I'd love to have a "Scirocco only" section of the
grandstands some night.  That would show them Ford-loving no-toothed
rear-wheel drive redneck types  :^)

If this meet comes together, please plan on attending the races at
Linda's.  Let me know how it comes together, this could be cool.

FYI, Linda's Speedway is a 1/4 mile dirt oval.  We run a 4-cylinder
stock class called "Thunders".  Stock drive-train, stock suspension,
street tires.  No glass or plastic aloud in the car (no mirrors),
fuel cell optional.  It is a full contact sport.

Ken Buck
1999 Philadelphia Region SCCA RE
78 DSP VW Scirocco- regional champ 94, 96, 97, 98
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car #12
"1997 Rookie of the Year" Linda's Speedway(retired in 1998, but back in 99!!)
84 Scirocco daily driver 216,000 miles and still screaming
66 Olds F-85, second owner, second set of tires.