Re: help?

WHOOOOOOOOOO! I knew it! I was talking to her Daun and
asking her if she's a VW nut like yourself, and she
says that she's not in to Scirocco's like you, but she
would be interested in getting like a Jetta or
something! WHOOOOOO! I knew it was only a matter of
time! Get that Saturn out of there! =p

> Has anybody seen my *real* sister?  This is NUTS.  I
> mean,
> not that I'm complaining, but ever since the get
> together
> last weekend, she's gone totally crazy for dubs.
> I've had
> to dig out books about them, let her drive 'em...
> and she
> was thinkin' yesterday that she may have to find a
> for sale
> sign for her Saturn.  I put her in the driver's seat
> of my
> 16v last night, and she turned from little miss "I
> never
> rev over 3500" to "wind it up and watch it go."  Not
> only
> that, she drove a friend's Cabby last night as well
> and
> loved it.  At the moment she's got me starting to
> look for
> either a Cabby, Jetta, or a Scirocco.
>
> Sooo...  I wanna see if this is going to last for
> more than
> a couple weeks, or if it's an honest to Gawd
> conversion.
> But, if anybody knows where I might find her a clean
> Jetta
> / Cabriolet / Scirocco that's not *too* far from
> Cincy, let
> me know...

===
Paul Maione
Scirocco 86' 8v (Operational w/ Bent Rims) =p
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
E-Mail - mmaion@po-pox.mcgill.ca