help?

Attention:

Has anybody seen my *real* sister?  This is NUTS.  I mean,
not that I'm complaining, but ever since the get together
last weekend, she's gone totally crazy for dubs.  I've had
to dig out books about them, let her drive 'em...   and she
was thinkin' yesterday that she may have to find a for sale
sign for her Saturn.  I put her in the driver's seat of my
16v last night, and she turned from little miss "I never
rev over 3500" to "wind it up and watch it go."  Not only
that, she drove a friend's Cabby last night as well and
loved it.  At the moment she's got me starting to look for
either a Cabby, Jetta, or a Scirocco.

Sooo...  I wanna see if this is going to last for more than
a couple weeks, or if it's an honest to Gawd conversion.
But, if anybody knows where I might find her a clean Jetta
/ Cabriolet / Scirocco that's not *too* far from Cincy, let
me know...

Thanks for your help in this matter.  :)

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry