Sorry at Cincy

Just wanted to say thanks to all at Cincy.  I'm sorry for staying such a short time and having so many questions for everyone, especially Brett.  My apologies, and thanks, for those who tinkered with my car.  I am very thankful.

I wish I could have stayed longer but I had the family (Exit 65 off of 275) thing to do since God knows when I'll be back in Cincy.    All I can say is Sunday, July 25....Waterfest.  I hope to see you folks, hang out, and not bug you with my car.

Well I bought an alternator at Auto Zone after being told it had "the death squeal" and scaring the crap out of me.  I logged another 1,600 miles after I left Daun's house and it did not die (yet).  I now have it just in case.

Back to the list with more questions....

Peace
Rich Z