Re: Desil crank shaft

My Bad, I thought that seeing the beginning of the thread:

<I keep hereing mention of people using desil cranks to build 2.0L
bottom
<ends. Does anyone know the specifics of this. Particularly I would like
<know what rods and pistons I would need to use.

was based on 1.8L.  Ok, I would like to know as far as
updating/backdating crankshafts, pistons, and rods:
what would give me a 2.0L setup in a 85 Wolfie.

slink
85 scirocco wolfburg ed.