hello again

Hi everyone.

I have been away from the list for a week or so cause I have had email
trouble with my university account.  I had too many pictures that were
to big for me to downloud and I went over the university 4mb limit.  so
I had to get another temporary acount cause i can't live without the
list.

so how was cincy??  who won the great drag race!!!  did any 8v's beat
the mad bastard??

I am still building the 2.0.  The crackshaft is on the home trip from
ca and my head is in new york so right now I am waiting for parts can't
wait to have it done!
glad to be back on the list
Tony