Re: Euro Headlight replacement bulb???

>	Just noticed i had a hi beam out on the passengers side, so I went in
>to get one so he brings out a headlight that looks nothing like what Ii
>have.. im like.. whats this??    After a little thinking i finally
>figured out I have euro headlights! they were on the car when i bought
>it (lucky me)..  anyways do I need to just get a bulb to replace the
>headlights or the whole thing?  I know someone out there knows about
>this...

If they're really Euro lights, then you need another H1 bulb (possibly
an H3, it depends.  I've heard of both being used).  H1's _might_ be
available at a few local auto stores, but they're not likely to be
60 watts.  Typically, 100w H1's are put in the inner beams of the
Scirocco Euros.  Order one of those from Mark or Mike if you can't
find them locally. (www.germanautoparts.com, www.parts4vws.com)

==Brett