Scirocco videos are back up! Get em here...

I got enough requests that I decided to put them back up.  Thanks to
Bradley Peet for the needed space.  There are a total of 13 vids and I
also threw in there Real Player 5.0 (which is what I use and it works
fine).  I believe the platform is good for Win 95/98/NT.  Sorry you
Win3.1 users (and you know who you are), I dont believe there is any
Real Player product for that platform.  Let me know what you think!

  http://24.5.122.61/andre/videos/

 Some stills can be found on Tim Ebling's page.

  http://scirocco.webjump.com/

 Click on "Seattle Cruise-out" and there you have it.  Enjoy!