Re: Sound Systems

Sony 780 cd headunit, Pioneer 4x6's in the front doors, Sony 6x9's in
the back in boxes so i didnt have to rip up the 4x6 openings (4x6's just
arent quite enough for me) and two JL Audio 12w3's in a sealed box with
a Phoenix Gold 500watt amp in the trunk.

The person who had the car before me had tweeters mounted on the dash,
not flush.. didnt look especially great but it sounded ok.. i didnt
bother buying them with the car though..

timbob
87 16v