Re: see ya, leavin for Cincy...

Me too.. I'm gone, leaving in about 15 minutes.

I'll be at Daun's at about 10 tonight.

For those of you unorganized people, you can reach us this way:

Daun's House 937 382 8262
My Cell Phone 412 601 1610

Directions to Daun's:

I-71 to Exit 50, which is US68.  Go south on US68 (take a right if you're
coming N on 71, take a left if you're coming S on 71)

Follow 68 for about 3/4 mile.  After you pass a tower, there will be a
street on the right with a sign saying "AIRPORT -->".  This is Gurneyville
Road, make a RIGHT here.

Follow Gurneysville for about a mile.  You'll pass through an intersection,
and then you'll see two small plateaus.  Daun's driveway is on the second
Plateau.  Take a left, and then follow the driveway to the left.

You can't miss it... but if you pass back over 71, you've gone too far.

Daun's address is:
1353 Gurneyville Road

See yous there. :)

Jason