Re: 99 Archives

When I get some free time (yeah right, somtime soon...) Chris G, and I
are going to fix the mailing list archives.

I wasn't going to advertise this a whole lot yet, but Etrik gave me the
'keys' to Scirocco.org to make updates...

later.

==Brett

---Jamie <JJSpurlock@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Hi Shawn,
>      My name is Jamie Spurlock.  We've talked b4.  I was just wondering if
you have the archives for the list?  I know they are not up and running on
www.scirocco.org ,  so I thought I would try you.  I lost the email that had
the info aboutThe Cincinnati Cruise.  for instance,  the place to meet the
cook-out and other stuff ( vw picture ).  Also there was one on local camp
sites.