Thanks for the replies...

Eric: Thanks for the kudos.

Sal: Thanks again.  The body kit is from Kamei.  Good luck finding one.  It
consists of the airdam, 4 flares, and 2 sideskirts. I am in Edmonton,
Alberta.

Daun: Thanks.  Edmonton is a bit far (like 2000 miles far) to go to Cincy.

Andre: I'll see what I can gather up for pics.  I'm in Alberta.

Mark:  Thanks for the numbers.

Brain: It's a Kamei, not a Zender.  I like the Zender because it doesn't
show the screws on the flairs.

I am still looking for a place in Canada that I could get a complete kit
containing all the parts for a shifter rebuild.  If worse comes to worse I
could get them from the dealer...

Thanks again everybody,

Paul G
81 Turbo S