where to ground amp

Well, where should I ground it?

I'm mounting it in the rear, and I know you typically
want to ground amps to the frame... but with the
unibody construction I am a lil confused.  If I just
screw it (the ground wire)to the floor of the trunk
will that be enough of a ground?  Will I get feedback
if I ground to the same piece of metal the amp is
mounted on?  The wire is only about 4-5ft long, so I
slightly limited in choices, but not too much.

If y'all are wondering, I am mounting it over that
square indentation on the left side of the trunk...
Not only is that the only out-of-the way place to put
it, but I figure free air on top & bottom could help
the cooling.

===
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl