Re: Alarm install

At 9:20 am -0700 4/5/99, Brett P VanSprewenburg wrote:
>Remember starter kill isn't always enough, I think I remember Riley having
>a story where they push started his car across the parking lot.  (disable
>the fuel pumps too, that'll fix it)

That's exactly what happened.  Imagine my dismay... I hadn't even thought
of doing that. :P  Moral of the story is to get yourself a device that will
cut the fuel pumps or ignition.  You can get aftermarket 'immobilizers'
that will do this (I have one) or you can rig your own hidden kill
switch... but please, don't get complacent.  If there's anything in or on
your car that you like, odds are someone else will like it too and won't
feel like paying for it.