Potter!

Hi Mike/Kristin hows it goin?
wanted to get some prices from ya, here are the parts:
2 thermo switches (ill describe them instead of using the wrong names):

the one with a red plug thats by the head directly over the flywheel

the temp sensor on the radiator flange on the front of the head

Fuba antanna (amplified)	Havent had a radio since I painted the car
and sniped the wire on the old one oops!

BTW: Im holding off on the brakes cuz I might get Brian H's 10.1 setup. He
pulled his engine on sat and sold it to Keith I guess he has some big plans.
TIA

Nate