Whats the Hotel situation for the ND show?

Just curious to know how many people will be staying at the following
Hotel for the ND show, and is it for the 22nd and 23rd?

  Pacific Inn of Santa Clara
  2505 The Alameda
  S.C. CA 95050

 Reason why I ask is cuz if I come down I may be coming down with 2
other people and we may need to get a room, BUT Eric S said that he
thinks he got one of the last rooms.  If enough people have rooms and
we arent able to get a room, I was wondering if its a problem to
crash (pay our way of course) with some of you guys who are going?
Sorry for the short notice, but I should know by the end of the week
for sure if we are coming down.  At least I think its 3, maybe it
will be 4?  Please email me privately....  BTW, whats the overall
total of listmembers who is showing up?  Is someone keeping tabs
on this one?