Re: FS: 86 Zender Widebody

Hello all!

This might seem to be a stupid question, but what is a 86 VW Zender
Scirocco Limited Z400 widebody?  Since I've joined this list occasionaly
this name and others come up that don't seem to be normal Scirocco
names.

This car does seem cool....I'd abandon my search for a killer 16V if I
got this baby!

All the best,
-Norm