Re: Seatbelts

--- Ian <e@sbbs.se> wrote:
> My seatbelts have always been slow to retract, I've
> cleaned the belts, wiped
> away all the dust in them and they are still slow, are
> they all just slow or
> does it sound like I should replace them? The car was in
> an accident before
> I bought it, there was bumper & fender damage.
>
> Ian

Seems to be a fairly common problem.  Some of mine are slow
to retract as well, and I've seen it on many other 'roccos.
 I don't have a fix for it...  anyone???

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry