Re: Single wiper on-what do i use to plug the old wiper hole?

>I know you can use somekind of plug off a jaguar but theres no jaguars
>available.  Does pepboys supply various size plugs?  If you converted to a
>single wiper what did you use to plug your passenger side wiper hole?

I "plugged" my driver side hole with a piece of an old beetle fender welded
to the underside of the hole, then fiberglass (not bondo body filler) to
smooth it with the rest of the body.  looks like it was asways that way.

--bret
86 8v
looking for an mk1 near dallas.