[Tech?: Dash Mats]

Has anyone every seen these things close up?

I'm playing with the idea for getting one for
my car... to hide that _HUGE_ _GAPPING_  _WOUND_
in my dash.  You know the one over the instrument
cluster.

I've never seen these things before, was wondering
if they glue down?  Look cool?  Look ok?  Look
like something the cat drug in?  I need opinions!
And details too!

And if you know where to get a GOOD one, then
pass the info along.

If you have a blue dash that doesn't have a crack
in it and your willing to ship it to me and you
don't want a million bucks for it, LET ME KNOW.

Thanks'

-Waiting for income tax kickback for NEW paint job
-Waiting for custom floor mats
-Waiting for my short shift kit
-Waiting for a wealthy relative to kick off... :-)

===
L Crawford
'84 8v 'Rocco Diamond Silver (a Happy car)