Re: euro headlights

This came up a while ago...
I'll give the same reply I did last time

Vanagon headlights are NOT cheap
No way, no how, no where.  I've got 'em, and I dread
the day that one breaks.  I have been thinking about
doing the south-african conversion on my van that
changes it to 4 rounds like the rabbit grille, but that
is 260$ I don't have right now.  The vanagon squares
are just as, if not more expensive than Euro-lights for
the Rocco.

Hey - thats an idea... put the rounds in my van & put
the van's euro's in the rocco... hmmmmmmmmm.....
Anyone wanna loan me $260?

In other news, my webpage is starting to kick ass :)
Well, not really - it still really sucks, but I have
been playing around with the 5.25 speaker installation
page - it is by no means complete (barely started), but
Hey, I just taught myself how to do frames!  visit it!
Bump my counter over 100!  You could be the lucky 100th
customer!  You could win fame, fortune, & cheap sex
with a hooker in the back alley!  Not from visiting my
page, but who knows - sweepstakes time is coming around
again! :)

http://members.tripod.com/~jehanno

--- JLuk77@aol.com wrote:
> I was thinking, well i actually have been for a
while
> now.  The headlamps out
> of a vanagon are alot like the scirocco euro
> headlamps, I am curious if this
> would be a option?  One would have to come up with
> mounting points for the
> blinkers but that would not be much trouble.  The
> only problems i could see
> are if the depth of the van lamps is too much to fit
> under the lip of the
> hood, and if the lights need to be aimed way off of
> where they would be on a
> van.  Anyone have any ideas?  Or know where i could
> get a set of these used
> and cheap?  I am willing to do the work but i don't
> want to spend too much and
> have it not work.
> Thanks,
>       Josh