Re: euro headlights

At 1:03 pm -0500 31/3/99, jonas miller wrote:
>funny  that you  mention  that i wastalking to my  shop boys and they
>saidthey are the samelightsiamnotsureaboutthebucketsthough
>jonas

Your shop boys need to spend more time looking at VWs.  The outer lenses on
the Vanagon are about 1", 1.5" too narrow.  They look alright height-wise,
but could be a tiny bit too tall.  Assuming they're not too tall, the main
problems with transplanting them onto a Mk2 are turn signal location and
fabrication of a custom grille that's 3" or whatever wider than the stock
one.  Oh yeah, and unless you get euro vanagaon lenses, you'll still have
the problem of terrible DOT-spec illumination. :P