Re: Spring has sprung! Got my first ticket!

Last time I took defensive driving to get out of a
ticket (42 in a 35) there was a 65yr old man who had
gotten pulled over in his truck at 6am on a sunday
morning while heading off fishing for doing 56 in a 55.

Talk about a load of crap...

--- David LeDeaux <dask@lcc.net> wrote:
> I got a ticket for 52 in a 25 once... told the
> officer I was lysdexic, but
> he still gave me a ticket... oh well...
>
> At 06:32 PM 3/28/99 -0800, Peter Walsh wrote:
> >Hey, I know someone who lost their licence the
other
> day.  67 in a 25!!!
> >he was racing or something.
> >
> >Beat that!!
> >
> >Pete
> >
> >>On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Jim Buck/BahnBurners! wrote:
> >>

> 	-David LeDeaux
> '80 Scirocco
> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/9444/
> (Yes, I broke down and got one)

> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

===
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl