Re: Passenger side under-dash tray?

BING!!!!!!!
You got it!  cars with A/C did not come with the passenger side tray,
and cannot be retrofitted with one because they don't fit. I have a tray
and
it does not fit my AC car. BTW not all non AC cars came with the tray and
Not all cars came with the driver's side tray.
Doug

Message text written by Riley McDowall

I think the story on these underdash trays, at least according to list
consensus, is that cars with A/C did not come with the passenger side tray,
and cannot be retrofitted with one because they don't fit.

BTW a cool trick for these underdash trays is to line them with carpet or
felt or something so as to prevent sunglasses, pens, etc from rattling
around!
<