Bentley Manual...

I've had the Haynes and Chilton Manuals for around two years now.  I've
found them moderately helpful for general application as relates to the A1
cars, but have been disappointed on many an occasion when the manuals just
weren't detailed enough in their coverage of the 16v components.  I finally
(after hearing its praises joyously sung on this very list) purchased a
Bentley manual and WOW!!!  was I ever pleased.  No wonder y'all know what
you're talking about :)  I just wish that I'd bought it 2 yrs. ago...

Later

Jason Bianchi ......................NC
88' Red 16v Scirocco ~210k mi.
86' Black 16v Scirocco ~109k mi. (parts car)