Re: questions, questions

In a message dated 3/28/99 10:04:02 PM EST, apelle62@MAIL.CAPS.MAINE.EDU
writes:

<< 2.  I have check my idle switch at the cise box harness and it is
 working but.... whenever the a/c is on the car idles at like 2k?  I
 have had this prob in the past but it was always fixed by adjusting
 the idle switch. >>
I was having the same problem a month ago.
A good list member, I forgot who, suggested that I take some wd-40 and spray
it on the idle switch that is on the throttle body, and the assembly where the
accelerator cable attaches to the throttle body.  And it worked great.  A/C is
on and Idles are at 1,000.  It takes a couple of days for it to work in. So
you won't see it immediatly, at least that's the way it was with me.

Brian 86 16v