[non-scirocco] Server and webpage up!

Hey guys, my server's up and I'm really psyched about it. If you feel like
checking out my webpage that's on it (it's so great to have unlimited
webspace!), do so. It's at http://bork.hampshire.edu/~josiah
Tell me if you find anything wrong, inaccurate, broken or have any
suggestions as to how to make it better.
	If anybody is in need of webspace for vw-related showyness, let me
know and I might give you an account on bork, if you're lucky : ) If
you're a hacker, please don't bring my system down because I don't know
what I'm doing : ) Please DO email me if you know something about TCP/IP,
gateways and routing.
	Thanks and
	See y'all later!
	-Josiah