Re: Roof rails

i picked up a perfectly good set for $70 total from mark at AAB a
couple years ago(2). i hit them with turpintine, and painted them
Tornado Red to match the car, a local autoparts store sells the color
in a spray can. they never peeled or chipped didnt even crack when i
bent the frame and had paint cracking off my roof.

so look around junkyards, if they havent warped or cracked you can
just prep and paint them.

 Ryan

I have replaced the hard rubber rails on both my rocs in the past couple of years.  After trying
without success to use some from the junk yard....I bought new ones from the dealer.  The new
ones are very pliable and fit snug...they snap into place.  The old ones simply do not reapply
worth a damn.  I paid 70 dollars at the dealership per pair, but it was worth it.

Dale
86.5 2.0 16v rocco
82 2.1 16v rocco (Zender 400 w/NOS)