(no subject)

I sent this once but I don't know if it went through so here it is again.<

For all those who asked about or have already agreed to purchase parts,
and for everyone else for that matter I will be switching e-mail addresses
for the next week and a half, starting tonight.  My new name will be
iitooLLL@aol.com (kinda wierd).  So if you need parts you can reach me at
this addres or if you need to you can call me at home at 302-478-2724.
Don't call after 10 EST please.Myself and a couple of fellow generous
listers will be parting up my car this saturday and then I'll be
shipping out parts monday.  So if you had asked about something and i
didn't respond, don't worry I will.

Rich Deede
1987 16v-RIP