Re: Neuspeed throttle body? Waste of Money?

At 10:23 AM 3/23/99 PST, you wrote:
>I'm not sue if it is even a neuspeed throttle body. It just has a dual
>valve throttle body mated to the intake with some cheesy adater plate.
>And the adapter plate had a neuspped sticker platered to it?
>Does it improve or kill performance?

It sounds like an authentic Neuspeed TB, with an adapter plate. To get the
most out of this, you should port your manifold to match the TB, so that
you can then get rid of the adapter plate.

>I have a redline throttle body that has a huge single butterfly, is this
>better?

It is a Weber TB. It doesn't have as much flow capability as the Neuspeed,
and from other people who have had them, it seems to make the throttle an
on/off deal(not much part throttle driveability). Keep the Neuspeed.

Brad