Re: :-0 Possesed Scirocco :-0

>my new 84 has been acting up lately!      ldles ok but when l want it to
>accelerate it does not.

[snip-a-rama]

>LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Marco      P.S.  l still have many scirocco parts from the 82 l dismantled, if
>anyone needs anything.

Adjust the mixture.  Check it using a dwell meter, procedure is in
the bentley manual...could be affected by a bad O2 sensor too...

A mechanic friend of mine once told me that someone that he knew
could adjust the mixture in a CIS VW by watching the hood prop rod
while it supported the open hood.  Once he got it to vibrate at just
the 'right' rate, he had it.  Sorta funny, wonder if it's true...?
Anybody ever heard of a similar sorta odd tuning thing?

==Brett