Re: short shift and clicking noise

Crud, that shaft is a huge PAIN to rotate because of that darn clamp on the
engine-end of the shaft is such a tight fit.  The only other part that I
would say is more difficult to adjust is the selector shaft that sticks out
of the transmission.  It took me over half an hour to get the new selector
lever on it.

Thanks for the info, I'll try to fix 'er up tongight.

-Aaron
 84 8V