Re: Before I drive it off the cliff....

I sort of had the same problem...

There was a problems with the continuity of the ignition swith.  The 2
positions that it would screw up on would be inbetween the start and run
positions... it was a real bitch to figure out... what would happen would
be that I had it on the START position, and everything was great... the
engine would catch as if it where to start, then I moved to the run
position, and everything shut off... no power... I thought it was the cold
start valve, and thermotime switch, but no... finally after playing
around with it, I was able to move the START position, the engine would
catch, then move to OFF position and back to RUN position all in a quick
movement and the car would start and I could drive away... something to
think about

				Mike Goodman
				85 Wolfburg
				mgoodman@sfu.ca